At WorkBdone, we recognize your value and are here to support you in every possible way. As a worker bee you will:
· Be able to earn extra money.
· Enjoy your high commission rate of 80%
· Be able to set your own hours.
· Be able to set your own rates.
· Keep 100% of your tips.
· Pick and choose projects based on your skills and location.
· Select as many types of skill sets you’d like to offer.
· Receive support through our back office – WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
· Rate and review your customers – your feedback matters!
· Feel good about being a part of a company that gives back to its community. 10% of net profits are donated to reputable animal rescues and shelters.
We charge a one-time set up fee of $29 which includes your record keeping, issuing of your 1099 and other operational support. As an independent contractor, you will enjoy the flexibility we offer as well as the abundance of ways you will find to make more money.
There are so many benefits to being a customer of Workbdone:
· Feel good about who is coming to your home. All of our “worker bees go through a 3rd party background check prior to being able to accept projects.
· Fair market pricing: our worker bees will be setting their own prices and it’s a competitive marketplace. It’s up to you as the consumer to select which worker appeals to you. You may want someone with more experience but who also charges more. Or, you may go the opposite way and choose the least expensive option. Either way, you have control.
· Enjoy peace of mind that your credit card is not charged until the work is complete and approved by you.
· Know you have support. If something does go wrong (such as a no show for an appointment) we offer an excellent support team which will help resolve any challenge fairly and expeditiously.
· Feel good about supporting local people. All too often, we wonder where our dollars go. How much of our money actually lands locally? When you choose a worker bee, you can be certain that they are very local to you and in fact, they may even be a neighbor or a friend.
· Philanthropy: we are giving back 10% of net profits to local animal shelters/rescues and local food pantries. Feel good about your decision to hire local and support local causes too!