II. IMPORTANT DEFINITIONS
- “Company” means Work B Done, Inc. acting as a Florida Corporation whose principal address is 52 Tuscan Way, STE 202 #145, St. Augustine, FL 32092.
- “Platform” means all Work B Done, Inc. websites, applications, mobile responsive sites or applications or other applications designed for use with various devices, software, processes and any other services provided by or through Work B Done, Inc.
- “Minor” means any person(s) under the age of 18 years old.
- “Project” or “projects” means any activity permitted for posting to the Platform, for which an Employer may seek qualified Worker Bees to submit price quotations, qualification summaries, time lines, or other information pertinent to the completion of the activity.
- “Worker Bee” means any person(s) looking to be hired to complete a project as listed on the Platform.
- “Employer” means any person(s) interested in hiring someone to complete a “project” at a designated time and place
III. WHAT WE COLLECT
How we collect and store your information is dependent on how you access and use our Platform. There are multiple ways we collect your information when provided to us such as when you permit third parties to provide information to us and when we collect information from your browser or device.
Instances in which we may collect information from you are:
- During your use or access of our Platform;
- Your registration for an Account;
- Your participation in polls or surveys;
- Your enrollment for electronic newsletters;
- Your request of a quote or other information;
- Your submittal or response to a quote;
- When you make a purchase;
- When you fill out any forms;
- When you transmit User Content;
- When you download or use one of our mobile application; or
- When you communicate with us or other users through our Platform.
- Transaction data transmitted through our Platform.
The information you provide directly to us may concern you or others and may include but is not limited to:
(1) legal name;
(2) zip code;
(3) email address;
(4) home or business telephone number;
(5) home, business or mailing address;
(6) demographic information (e.g. gender, age, political preference, education, race or ethnic origin, and other information relevant to user surveys and/or offers);
(7) date of birth;
(8) insurance information;
(10) information about your project, home, request or need;
(11) video or audio files;
(12) in certain circumstances, payment and/or identity verification information; and/or
(13) any other content/ information you include in any communications with other users through our Platform, such as a business name, service description, qualifications and credentials.
IV. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Your information is stored on secured third party servers behind multiple layers of protection, including firewalls, and encryption. While we use third party providers to provide our Platform, Work B Done, Inc. is ultimately responsible for the security of your information. This is a responsibility we do not take lightly. For inquiries about this policy or the data collected and stored by our Company, please contact us using the information provided below.
Phone: (877) 384 - 0123
V. HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
Below is a list of way we may use your information for any of the following reasons:
- Purposes for which you provided it;
- To enable you to use the services available through the Platform, including but not limited to, registering you for our services and verifying your identity and authority to use our services;
- For customer support and to respond to your inquiries;
- For internal record - keeping purposes;
- To administer surveys, promotions, etc.;
- To track fees and process billing/payment information including sharing with third - party payment gateways and payment services to providers in connection with our Platform;
- Improve and maintain our Platform and for product development;
- To address fraud or safety concerns, or to investigate complaints or suspected fraud or wrongdoing;
- To periodically send promotional emails regarding new product from the Company, special offers from the Company, or other information that may interest you;
- With your consent, to contact you by text message or email, regarding Platform features, improvements, or other products and services that may interest you;
- For the Company’s market research purposes, including but not limited to, the customization of our Platform according to your interests;
- To contact you about goods and services that may interest you or with information about your use of our Platform;
For other research and analytical purposes; and
- To resolve disputes, to protect ourselves and other users of our Platform, and to enforce any legal terms that govern your use of our Platform.
Our Platform may display information related to you (in the case of an Employer) or your business (in the case of a Worker Bee), including your name or your business’s name, publicly on your profile, except to the extent we tell you we will not display such information. If the information you provide us upon signing up for an account differs from the information you provide us as part of the verification data we collect, we have sole discretion in determining which information will be displayed publicly on your profile. We may combine information that we collect from you through our Platform with information that we obtain from affiliated and nonaffiliated third - parties, and information derived from any other products or services we provide. We may aggregate and/or de - identify information collected through our Platform. We may use de - identified or aggregated data for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes and may also share such data with any third - parties, including without limitation, advertisers, promotional partners, sponsors, event promoters, and/or others.
We may, either directly or through third - parties we engage in to provide services to us, review, scan, or analyze your communications with other users exchanged via our Platform or as otherwise described in this Policy for fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation,
product development, research and customer support purposes. For example, as part of our fraud prevention efforts, we may scan and analyse messages to prevent fraud or improper actions. We may also scan, review or analyze messages for research and product development purposes, as well as to debug, improve and expand product offerings. By using our Platform or engaging in certain off - Platform communications tracked by our Company, you consent that our Company, in its sole discretion, may either directly or through third - parties we engage to provide services to us, review, scan, analyze, and store your communications, whether done manually or through automated means.
VI. WHY WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION
We collect and use your information in order to help users who would like work done for them find properly qualified individuals or companies to complete that work at the best value, creating a digital “space” that emphasizes transparency and accountability. To summarize, we use your personal information for the following:
- Create your account and send you project alerts or other promotional materials;
Give you relevant search results and recommendations;
- Facilitate communication as part of the search, selection and payment processes;
- Make your requested projects stand out amongst similarly requested projects;
- Match Worker Bees with employer project listings;
- Prevent fraud, spam and other potentially fraudulent or illegal activities;
- Facilitate payments, in connection with chargeable services;
- Carry out automated processing in order to provide many of our services;
- Enhance and optimize our services and security for Worker Bees and Employers by data sharing with our affiliates;
- Improve our services, maintain product quality and protect users; and
- Aggregate and share with third parties content posted on our Platform intended to be publicly available.
VII. STORED INFORMATION
Our Company stores information in one of two ways; (1) Third - Party Service Providers, (2) Natively Stored Information.
protocols. In accepting these terms and conditions, you are also acknowledging and agreeing to allow the Company to share your Personal and other information with these third - party systems. It is further understood and agreed that the Company may change its third party service providers without notice to you, at any time, for any reason.
Natively Stored Information. Information listed in section III above may be stored on Company storage platforms including, but not limited to off site servers provided by AWS or other service providers. Any and all stored information is backed up to multiple locations in order to ensure data continuity.
VIII. ADDITIONAL USES & DISCLOSURES
Unless otherwise described in this Policy, we may also share the information that we collect from you through our Platform as follows:
Affiliates. We may share your information with any of our Company affiliates.
Consent. We may disclose your information to nonaffiliated third - parties unless you officially “opt out” of such disclosures. In order to “opt out” you must send your request via email to email@example.com with the subject line “Third - Party Disclosure Opt Out” and include any and all relevant identifiable information for your account. Absent your exercise of such an option to “opt out”, the Company is permitted to disclose your information to nonaffiliated third parties as otherwise permitted/described herein, or within the Company’s terms and conditions, or other user level agreements. Should you wish to “opt out”, your usage of the Platform may be terminated if it is determined that the Company cannot otherwise provide you with the products and services it is traditionally offering.
Service Providers. We may provide access to your information to select third - parties who perform services on our behalf. These third - parties provide a variety of services to us including but not limited to: billing, sales, marketing, advertising, market research, fulfillment, data storage, analysis and processing, identity verification, fraud and safety protection and legal services. As we retain new service providers, we generally seek contractual assurances from these service providers that they will not use you information in any manner other than to help us provide you with the services and products available from our Company.
Legal Requirements. We may disclose your information when required by law or when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to: (a) comply with subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process we receive; (b) establish or exercise our legal rights including enforcing and administering agreements with users; or (c) defend our Company against legal claims. If we are required by law to disclose your information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you unless (1) we believe in our sole discretion that providing notice could create a risk of injury or death, or that harm or fraud could be directed to our Company or users; or (2) we are precluded from providing notice by law. We will attempt to provide the notice by email if you have given us an email address. While you may challenge the disclosure request, please be advised we may still be legally required to turn over your information.
Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we may sell, buy, merge, or partner with other companies or businesses, or sell some or all of our assets. In such contemplated or actual transactions or where there is any change of control of our Company, user information may be among the shared and/or transferred assets
App Store Providers. We may provide your identity and mobile device identifier to third - party app store providers (for example, the Apple App Store) to allow you to download our mobile apps.
Academics and Research. We may provide information about users to third parties for academic and research purposes, in anonymized or aggregated form.
IX. CHILD SUPERVISION
OUR WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN. However, as a website generally available on the internet, we recognize that children may inadvertently access our Platform or website. Protecting the privacy of children is a priority of ours. Our website is not designed to attract individuals under the age of 18 years old. In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (16 CFR Part 312), we do not collect or store any personal information, in regards to children under the age of 13 years old. Any information from a minor under the age of 13, to which we discover having received it in violation of this policy will be deleted including any and all of that information/accounts associated with this minor. If you believe our Company has any information from or about anyone under the age of 13, please contact us using the contact information below.
X. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Our Platform (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics, codebase/source code, and other related underlying technologies) are protected by United States copyright, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights and laws
Our Company does not claim ownership of any content or materials you post, upload or submit to any portion of the Platform. HOWEVER, by electing to do so, you are granting to our Company a worldwide, royalty free, non-exclusive license to copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publicly display, edit, translate or publish such content for as long as you elect to display such content on our Platform. The license will terminate upon your removal of the materials you’ve uploaded to the Platform. To the extent that materials were used by the Company PRIOR to your removal, the license shall remain in full force and effect until such time as the Company no longer utilizes the materials.
We employ physical, procedural, and technological security measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. Our Company may use encryption, passwords,
and physical security measures to help protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. No security measures, however, are 100% failsafe. Therefore, we do not promise or guarantee, and thus, you should not expect your personal information or communications will not be collected, disclosed and/or used by others. You should take steps to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a strong password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, keeping your log - in and password private, and not recycling passwords from other websites or accounts. Our Company is not responsible for the unauthorized use of your information nor for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords, or for any activity on your Account via unauthorized password activity.
XII. NOTIFICATION RELATED TO A KNOWN BREACH
While unlikely, in the event of a data breach, we will endeavor to notify you of the exposure of your personal information within a reasonable period of time (a) after having discovered, or being notified of the breach, and (b) after we have stabilized the Platform from additional breaches. Once the Platform has been re - secured and is no longer susceptible to further data breaches, you will be notified using the information you have provided to us in compliance with relevant laws and regulations
XIII. EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO PERSONAL DATA
As a user of this Platform, you may exercise the rights explained below. Please note, we may attempt to verify your identity through the email address or telephone number associated with your use of our Platform prior to fulfilling any such request and reserve the right to deny a request where we are unable to satisfactorily complete this process. If you authorize someone to make a request on your behalf, we may also deny your request if we are unable to verify with you that the individual making the request is authorized to act on your behalf.
Below please find a list of rights you may exercise.
- Right to rectify your personal data;
- Right to object to or restrict the processing of your personal data;
- Opting out of marketing messages and withdrawing consent;
- Rights of access to and portability of your personal data;
- Right to delete your personal data; and
- Withdrawal of consent.
Such rights of rectification, objection, restriction, access, portability and deletion (as listed above) are subject to certain limitations, as provided for by applicable laws. Individual requests will be completed within the time allotted by relevant regulations, which starts to run from the point of our Company confirming your request. Where permitted, please note there may be a charge for subsequent requests from the same individual, which will be determined by our Company and only imposed to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
This article only applies to personal data stored by the Company as more fully described in Article VII above, and to certain personal data stored by third - party service providers under the direct control of the Company. HOWEVER, our Company cannot be held responsible for the complete and total removal of your personal data from third party providers to the extent they are already in possession of such data. Upon written request, our Company will share with you information pertaining to third - party service providers whom you may contact regarding exercise of your rights to your personal data.
Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the owner in providing the service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes for which cookies are installed may also require the user’s consent.
Where the installation of cookies is based on consent, such consent can be freely withdrawn at any time following the instructions provided in this document.
We do not respond to the browser “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) signal if enabled by the user in their web browser. We may set our read cookies on non - affiliated sites that have integrated our project searches and display features that we do, for example, to provide a personalized project search experience to users on those sites.
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. Our Company may change this policy at any time and will post its updated policy on our Platform, sending users a message or otherwise notify you when you are logged into your account. Our Company encourages you to review this policy regularly for any changes. Your continued access to or use of our Platform will be subject to the terms of the then - current policy
XVI.EUROPEAN UNION PRIVACY RIGHTS
As a general matter, under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), we are required to disclose individuals with the information regarding how their personal information is collected and processed for residents residing within the European Union (“EU”). Some of the types of personal information we collect would be email addresses, telephone numbers and birthdates. To view a more detailed list of the toes of information we collect, please refer back to “III. WHAT WE COLLECT” and “V. HOW YOU INFORMATION IS USED.”
Our Company is a business entity located in the United States of America (“USA”), individuals who reside out of the country and specifically within the EU will have their information transferred from the EU to the USA. These residents have the right to object to, or restrict data processing, the right to erasure of personal information, and the right to data portability which allows individuals to obtain and use their personal information for their own uses on other platforms. Another right
these individuals have are to be able to make a complaint with a local data protection authority. All these rights are specific to individuals within the EU and do not apply to individuals residing exclusively within the USA, or any other county not affiliated with the EU.
XVII. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under the California Online Privacy Protection Act (“CalOPPA”), we are required to inform such individuals of the personal information we may collect. CalOPPA is defined as the collection of personal information through the internet regarding an individual who is living in California. Some of the personal information we ask our users to give us, which would fall under the CalOPPA would be email address, telephone number and birthdate. To view a complete list of the types of information we collect, please refer back to “III. WHAT WE COLLECT” and “V. HOW YOU INFORMATION IS USED.”
For further information on CalOPPA please visit consumercal.org.
XVIII. NEVADA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under Nevada law, certain Nevada consumers may opt out of the sale of their personal information for monetary consideration to a person for that person to license or sell such information to additional persons. This personal information includes legal name, physical/mailing address, email address, phone number, Social Security Number, or an identifier that allows a specific person to be contacted either physically or online.
XIX. GOVERNING LAW
These Privacy Policies shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida and by using our Platform, you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state of Florida.
XX. CONTACT US